Friday, July 25, 2008

video killed the radio star

You can hear the interview on the radio here

I'm going to get one of the residents who has an audio editing program on her computer to cut it down, but for now if you want to hear us, we're in the second half of the show so you have to move the slider down halfway...and I'm at the very end so if you want to skip the rest, move the slider at least 3/4 of the way down. I didn't sound too bad, just a lot of "ums" as I was trying to think- since I had no idea what she was going to ask. I'm sure I do the same thing in my classes as I try to think of a word. For instance, in the interview I started to tell her about when I showed one of my book pieces to Louise Bourgeois. (That link is one of many about her.) So I was saying, "here's a little....." then I stopped, because I wanted to say- what? vignette? anecdote? I settled on "story" which certainly could have popped out of my mouth a lot easier than it did.

No comments: